I LOVE that you can view your gallery from either your computer, phone, or tablet, then you can favorite your most loved images from the session, share your gallery with family and friends, and order fine art, high quality prints and products ALL IN THE SAME PLACE.
STEP ONE | VIEWING YOUR GALLERY
- Click on the ‘View Photos’ button in the email I send you about your gallery.
- Once you click the ‘View Photos’ button you will be directed to a pretty home page.
STEP TWO | FAVORITING YOUR GALLERY
- Hover over the picture you want to favorite and click the ‘Heart’ icon.
- Click the other ‘Heart’ icon in the top right corner of the page to view your favorites album.
STEP THREE | DOWNLOADING YOUR GALLERY
You can download your entire gallery in high resolution, or web quality. Web quality is great for sharing on Facebook, Instagram and email. the only time you should need high resolution is for ordering prints.
- To start, click the download icon, which is found at the very top of your gallery.
- Then, choose which folders you want to download.
- After choosing your downloads, Pixieset gets to work preparing your gallery. Once your download is ready, simply click the link in your browser window, and voila!
STEP FOUR | SHARING YOUR GALLERY
- It’s easy! Click the ‘Share’ button in the top right corner of the page.
- Share your pretty gallery to your favorite social media platform!
STEP FIVE | PRINTING YOUR GALLERY
Isn’t it just as easy download our pictures and run to the nearest Walmart/Walgreens/Costco/CVS/random drugstore and print our pictures there for $0.10 each? The short answer? No, it’s not. The long answer? You want these photos to last and be forever reminders of moments that are gone. Pixieset gives you the opportunity to purchase PROFESSIONAL quality prints on stunning paper that will give you beautiful colors that are not distorted or modified in any way. Your pictures will look the way they were intended to, they will be of lasting high-quality, and, best of all, it’s SIMPLE!
- Select the stunning picture that you want to order in a print/canvas/etc.
- Hover over the picture you just selected and click on the ‘Bag’ icon at the bottom of the image. (Or you can click on the image and the ‘Bag’ icon will be found above it).
- Choose how many of each print/product you want of that particular image. Make sure to double check that all your image is cropped the way you want it.
- When you are finished selecting your images, click ‘Checkout’ and follow the prompts.
- You did it! Your images are now being printed at a professional printing lab based in the United States and as soon as they are done, your pictures will be shipped directly to you!
Now go get printing, friends! I cannot wait to see your images in your homes for years to come!